What is Lee Dental's Membership Plan?
Ultimately, it is a program for those patients, who have no dental insurance coverage, to receive discounted dentistry without the hassles of traditional dental insurance. At Lee Dental, it is our mission to design healthy and beautiful smiles to last a lifetime. Our number one concern is making sure you have the best possible oral health and appearance, which is a critical factor in your overall health and well-being. We care about our patients and that is why we are making it more affordable, while continuing to provide high quality and efficient care. This membership plan is for patients who do not have dental insurance.
What is included in the Membership Plan?
Adults and children
- Two Routine Exams
- Two Routine Cleanings – (Periotherapy plan includes four cleanings)
- One Set Bitewing X-Rays, one emergency X-Ray (Periotherapy plan includes initial full month x-ray. Then one every 5 years there after)
- One Emergency Exam
- 15% off all other dental treatment (cannot be combined with any other offer/discount)
- Free panoramic x-ray after 3 years continuous membership
- $150 off in-office whitening/$75 off bleaching trays
What are other benefits?
- NO Maximum
- NO Waiting Period
- NO Dental Claim Hassle
- NO Deductible
- NO Pre-Authorizations
- NO Limits For Pre-existing Conditions
How much does it cost?
Adult Annual Membership - ages 14 & up : $399
Child Annual Membership - ages 13 & under : $299
Periotherapy Annual Membership - $650
If you would like to join or if you have any questions, please contact our office at (972) 712-9000