What is Lee Dental's Membership Plan?
Ultimately, it is a program for those patients, who have no dental insurance coverage, to receive discounted dentistry without the hassles of traditional dental insurance. At Lee Dental, it is our mission to design healthy and beautiful smiles to last a lifetime. Our number one concern is making sure you have the best possible oral health and appearance, which is a critical factor in your overall health and well-being. We care about our patients and that is why we are making it more affordable, while continuing to provide high quality and efficient care.
What is included in the Membership Plan?
- Two Routine Exams and one emergency exam
- Two Routine Cleanings
- One Set Bitewing X-Rays and one emergency X-Ray
- 15% off all other dental treatment (cannot be combined with any other offer/discount)
- Free panoramic x-ray after 3 years continuous membership
- $150 off in-office whitening/$75 off bleaching trays
What are the benefits?
- NO Maximum
- NO Waiting Period
- NO Dental Claim Hassle
- NO Deductible
- NO Pre-Authorizations
- NO Limits For Pre-existing Conditions
How much does it cost?
- Mini Molar Membership (ages 13 & under) - $299 (original value $533*)
- Gold Membership -$399 (ages 14 & up, original value $565*)
- Silver Membership - $499 (ages 14 & up, original value $695*)
- Bronze Membership - $699 (ages 14 & up, original value $911*)
*The difference between the Gold, Silver and Bronze plans depends on your current gum health. Original values do not include 15% off all other treatment savings.
How do I know which membership is right for me?
An examination with one of our dentists will determine which plan is right for you.
Reasons to Join
- Losing Insurance
- Paying too much for individual insurance
- No insurance
If you would like to join or if you have any questions, please contact our office at (972) 712-9000. As a reminder, this is NOT a dental insurance.